Mailscape | Exchange Management Tools
Avoid costly downtime
Mailscape empowers your organization by delivering the critical information you need to manage Exchange proactively and avoid costly downtime.
Stay Up & Running
With email being one of the most mission-critical tools for any organization today, Mailscape can help ensure that your vital business communication stays up and running.
Demonstrate to senior management, with real-time reports, when additional resources are needed to meet growing demand or that service levels are being met.
Single Concise Tool
Mailscape makes your job easier by putting everything you need into a single concise tool, instead of forcing you to use separate, complicated products for monitoring and reporting.
Mailscape combines all the key elements for Exchange monitoring and reporting into an affordable and easy-to-use solution.
We have gathered feedback from Exchange MVPs and technology leaders from around the world to create an innovative solution.
Our Loyal Customers
- Mailscape’s One Look Dashboard is an intuitive, visual approach to monitoring Exchange.
- It graphically presents real-time data on all the vital information that directly impacts Exchange uptime.
- Points you towards a solution even as it alerts you to a problem.
- Over 220 of the most commonly requested reports in our Reports Library.
- Ability to either customize these reports or create your own.
- Mailscape gives you endless creative freedom when it comes to the types of reports you can create and how you disseminate them.
- Proactively advise management of future Exchange needs using reports and real-time data.
- Demonstrate to senior management, with real-time reports, when additional resources are needed to meet growing demand or that service levels are being met.
Mailscape has been a great resource for us at Facebook...its low footprint, super simple web user interface and
flexible reporting has saved us hours and hours of time mucking around in PowerShell. One of the killer features
that people don’t talk about much is that you can configure it out of the box to reflect emails through your system,
back off of Gmail’s infrastructure and alert you on end to end message delays. No more hearing from your users that
email is slow without knowing first!
- Matthew Giampapa, Systems Administrator at Facebook
Personalized Dashboards for Everyone
Traditional reporting products only allow you to email a report, resulting in information that is already out-dated by the time it reaches its destination. Mailscape extends value beyond the Exchange environment by providing your colleagues with vital information via Mailscape’s Personalized Dashboards that automatically self-generate, displaying the most current data.
- Help Desk Operator
With the personalized dashboard, Help Desk can notify users before their accounts expire or hit their quota.
- Sales Director
- Setup the director's dashboard to graphically see sales activity and make informed adjustments to help hit sales targets.
- HR Director
- With the personalized dashboard, the HR Director can monitor inappropriate users of the email system including unauthorized access to executive mailboxes.
- Set dashboard to visually see if you are meeting your Service Level Agreements and closely monitor critical situations.
- Exchange Admin
- Proactively manage the email system and prevent costly outages.
Microsoft Exchange Server:
2003 - 2013
2008 - 2012 R2
Disk Space 350 MB,
Memory 2 GB
|Microsoft .NET Framework
||2.0 or later
||7.5 or later
|SQL Server optional
||2005, 2008, 2012
||8.0 or greater